Hachioji CampusGraduate School Graduate School of Liberal Arts Division of Psychology 's Program (tentative name, planning to open in April 2023) briefing session / individual consultation
- *This is an overview of the installation concept and is subject to change.
- * Complete advance reservation system, first-come-first-served basis.
Teikyo University Hachioji Campus Transportation access to Solatio Square Hachioji Campus
Information sessions, individual consultations with teachers, free talks by Graduate School, training facility tours, etc.
First 50 students accepted; registration will be closed before the deadline once capacity is reached.
[How to apply]
Please apply from the following. Application deadline: The day before each date
Click here for application page
[Notes on application]
- Participation application must be made by the person who participates.
- Only those who have applied can come to the school.
- If you wish to visit the school with friends, you need to apply individually.
- Please note that you can only participate in reserved programs.
- Please note that the number of participants in each program is limited, so you cannot participate in programs that cannot be reserved even on the day of the event.
- As soon as the reservation is full, the reception will be closed before the application period.
Request for participation on the day (Notes on preventive measures against new coronavirus infection)
- We recommend that you install and set up the new coronavirus contact confirmation app (abbreviation: COCOA) announced by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare on your smartphone. By using this app, you can record contact with people on your smartphone for 2 weeks and receive notifications if you contact a potentially infected individual within the last 2 weeks. increase. We ask for your cooperation as it will help prevent the spread of the new coronavirus and protect the health of yourself, your family and those around you. Please note that receiving the notification does not mean that you are a close contact immediately.
- Measure the temperature and use the "health observation record" to check if there is any change in your physical condition. Also, please refrain from participating if you have any concerns about your physical condition such as fever on the day of participation.
- You cannot drive into the university campus. Please use the public transportation.
- Thank you for your cooperation in temperature measurement at the reception. * You cannot enter the museum if the temperature is above 37.5 degrees.
- When entering or leaving, disinfect your fingers with the provided disinfectant solution.
- Please refrain from talking loudly on the campus, including breaks.
- To prevent the spread of infection, avoid "three cs" and act with social distance in mind.
- Please participate according to the staff's instructions on the day.
- Depending on the spread of the new coronavirus infection, it may be canceled or the program may be changed. If there are any changes, we will inform you on our website.
Teikyo University Hachioji Campus Entrance Exam Group
TEL: 042-678-3317 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the Topics List